Falling commodity prices are hurting the railroads and that’s one reason why there could be more consolidation in the industry.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- FBI misses Chaffetz deadline to turn over Comey memos on Trump
- Disney CEO Bob Iger: We weren't actually hacked
- A Saudi prince reportedly wants to save New York's Plaza Hotel from a messy legal scandal
- Oil prices should grind higher into the $60s later this year, RBC's Croft says
- Marcato: Refranchising Buffalo Wild Wings is 'not risky,' will create value
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS