Falling commodity prices are hurting the railroads and that’s one reason why there could be more consolidation in the industry.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Bitcoin soars above $11,000 for the first time in 15 months — now up 170% for the year
- US secretary of state seeks global coalition in the Middle East against Iran amid rising tensions
- Asia Pacific trade pact can go on without India 'for the time being:' Malaysian PM Mahathir
- Goldman Sachs is offering 'peanuts' to compensate for 1MDB, says Malaysian prime minister
- American Airlines CEO says politics a factor in return of Boeing's 737 Max
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS