Falling commodity prices are hurting the railroads and that’s one reason why there could be more consolidation in the industry.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China braces for more defaults among state firms in 2021 — and that could be a good thing
- Google and Facebook to be scrutinized by new U.K. antitrust unit from next year
- Amazon gives front-line workers a $300 holiday bonus
- Six things to consider before you buy a new TV on Black Friday
- Prestigious Silicon Valley VC firm looks to Europe for start-up success stories
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS