Falling commodity prices are hurting the railroads and that’s one reason why there could be more consolidation in the industry.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Sorry Wilbur Ross, China isn't the most protectionist country — at least by tariffs
- Trump bashes his favorite targets, promises big policy change at Iowa rally
- Ethereum drops 15% as increased demand sparks fear of growing pains
- Asian indexes cautiously higher as oil climbs slightly
- Inside Travis Kalanick's Resignation as Uber's C.E.O.
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS