Falling commodity prices are hurting the railroads and that’s one reason why there could be more consolidation in the industry.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 9 best European retirement destinations
- Russia says Google down-ranking Sputnik, RT would be censorship
- Workers at Amazon's main Italian site to hold first strike on Black Friday
- What not to say when a hiring manager says, 'Tell me about a mistake you made.'
- Saudi Arabia has become an 'irrational actor in the Middle East,’ says analyst
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS