Pfizer and Allergan are in merger talks that could create the world’s largest pharmaceutical company.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Most Asian markets carve out moderate gains despite softer US lead
- House passes bill to avoid a government shutdown. Now comes the hard part
- Bitcoin is 'something regulators need to deal with but not ban,' says former FDIC chair
- Donald Trump is the only person in Washington who doesn't seem worried about a shutdown
- Cramer Remix: How I decide which retailers are not buyable
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS