Eunice Yoon explains the details of China’s new plan that aims to double the size of its economy by 2020.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Chinese tech giant Huawei plans to introduce 'augmented reality' glasses in next one or two years
- Trump nominates Gen. John Abizaid as US ambassador to Saudi Arabia
- Cramer shares 'chart master' Larry Williams' top trades for the end of the year
- 'It would be crazy' for the Fed to ignore these key slowdown signals: Cramer
- Analysts are missing the mark on shares of Apple and FANG, Cramer says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS