Dell buys EMC for $67 billion, the biggest tech deal ever.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- War-torn Libya has become a 'torture archipelago' for migrants sold into slavery
- Ron Paul: The Fed's actions will soon cause a long-overdue correction
- Silicon Valley's elite are flocking to an extreme high-fat diet in hopes of living longer
- Chinese paper mocks North Korea's tech prowess after failed ballistic missile launch
- Here’s how one of Google’s top scientists thinks people should prepare for machine learning
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS