The nation’s biggest aluminum producer will split into two publicly traded companies as it tries to deal with an oversupply of the metal and falling prices.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Asia markets trade mixed as the US dollar treads near lowest levels in more than a year
- A giant state-owned Chinese firm is attracting the attention of big investors
- Op-Ed: Don't believe the doomsayers, S&P trend strength continues
- Live blog: Energy markets focus on Russia as oil producers gather for meeting
- IMF: The rest of the world is picking up the economic slack as US looks weaker
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS