Sales of several popular Volkswagen models are suspended as the Department of Justice reportedly targets the automaker in a criminal investigation.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- JPMorgan subsidiary to sell Saudi Investment Bank stake for $203m
- Polls open in Turkey's high-stakes elections
- US homeland security says 522 children have been reunited with families, 2,053 still in custody
- A top economy watcher says a spike in oil and copper prices is hiding what could be a slowdown
- Andy Cohen on the making of a 'Housewives' brand
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS