Sales of several popular Volkswagen models are suspended as the Department of Justice reportedly targets the automaker in a criminal investigation.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- GE shareholder: Cut the burdensome dividend now while you have the 'political capital'
- Oil market trends are setting the foundation for higher crude prices, Schlumberger says
- General Electric CEO says third-quarter results are 'completely unacceptable'
- Venezuela has reached a breaking point for investors
- Daniel Loeb's Third Point bought shares of industrial Dover Corp in third quarter
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS