Tonight on Nightly Business Report.. Stocks fall into correction territory. Are there money moves to make now to protect your portfolio? And, the sectors and companies that benefit when oil prices fall.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump rages after reports that Bolton book claims president tied Ukraine aid to probes
- These US stocks have the most exposure to China's consumer market getting hit by coronavirus fears
- Plane crashes in central Afghanistan, exact details unclear
- Stock market live updates: Dow down 400, coronavirus hits Apple & Nike, Clorox rises
- US new home sales drop in December for the third straight month
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS