Tonight on Nightly Business Report, what went wrong at Wal-Mart, the world’s largest retailer by sales? And, what one company is doing to make sure the lights stay on in your home.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: United Rentals, Roku, Netflix & more
- 'I don't like Trump,' but presidential Fed-bashing nothing new, says ex-Fed vice chair Blinder
- I'm worried about industrials — Cramer sounds the alarm about a major pillar of US economy
- There are only 3 situations when it 'makes sense' to borrow from your 401(k), experts say
- Lawmakers urge FDA to immediately pull Juul, other e-cigarettes, from the market
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS