Tonight on Nightly Business Report, what went wrong at Wal-Mart, the world’s largest retailer by sales? And, what one company is doing to make sure the lights stay on in your home.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Earthquake of magnitude 6 hits Indonesia's Sumbawa
- Asian stocks trade lower amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- Giuliani backtracks on comments Trump sought Moscow deal throughout 2016
- US oil and gas firms are ready to spend as confidence grows, survey says
- A $3.5 billion money manager makes a bullish market case for DC's partisan gridlock
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS