Consumers cheer tumbling oil prices, but at what point is cheap crude bad for the economy?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Nike shares fall despite earnings beat and 15 percent profit growth
- These are the 5 largest college savings plans in the country
- Meet the banks that are leading the flourishing deal market for pot stocks
- #MeToo is 'absolutely critically important' and long overdue, legendary agent Michael Ovitz says
- Wall Street is backing SEC proposal to change how ETFs are valued daily
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS