Tonight on Nightly Business Report, is a key measure of inflation finally closing in on the level the Federal Reserve has been looking for? And, why our Market Monitor guest says you should be investing in a sector that’s seeing consolidation.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- The Senate passed Biden’s $1.9 trillion stimulus bill – here’s what’s next
- Senate passes $1.9 trillion Covid relief bill, House Democrats plan final approval Tuesday
- Unemployment benefits end next week. It may be too late for Congress to stop it, experts say
- Stocks face the crosscurrents of higher interest rates and fiscal stimulus in the week ahead
- How Salesforce became Silicon Valley's best late-stage tech investor
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS