It’s not just oil that’s getting walloped but also gold and copper. Why? And is it signaling something about the global economy?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- How to profit from a lag in the market rally
- Jimmy Kimmel: New Obamacare repeal bill flunks the Jimmy Kimmel Test
- Global stocks are crushing the US this year
- Stocks are doing something they haven’t done since the financial crisis: Strategist
- Hurricanes and higher rates tank mortgage applications, down 9.7%
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS