Puerto Rico has paid back nearly $2 billion of debt, but there’s still a lot of uncertainty about what may happen next.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China reports 6.8% third-quarter GDP growth, meeting expectations
- Most Asian indexes notch slight gains as investors await China data
- MongoDB will raise $192 million in IPO, making it worth $1.2 billion
- Blue Apron layoffs hit office hardest, warehouse workers mostly spared, say sources
- Lawmakers urge US to craft targeted sanctions on Myanmar military
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS