Tonight on Nightly Business Report, companies selling items deemed by some as racially insensitive. Some are removing them from shelves. Will others follow and just what is a business’ responsibility when it comes to lightning rod topics? And, the housing market continues to improve and a new type of buyer could add fuel to the comeback.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Popular study app, Quizlet, faces a moment of truth as a new school year begins
- A new study shows why you dread writing emails so much
- US ratchets up pressure to break Russia's stranglehold over Europe's energy market
- Sandwiched: It's turnabout as millennials support mom and dad
- Suzy Welch: 5 signs you're about to be fired
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS