Tonight on Nightly Business Report, companies selling items deemed by some as racially insensitive. Some are removing them from shelves. Will others follow and just what is a business’ responsibility when it comes to lightning rod topics? And, the housing market continues to improve and a new type of buyer could add fuel to the comeback.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Cramer's rules to bail out when the market finally corrects itself — and it will
- Trump says India will join US to fight terrorism
- Senate GOP Obamacare replacement would lead to 22 million more uninsured in 2026, CBO estimates
- Blockchain technology is moving into the financial mainstream with IBM and seven European banks
- How one trader is playing gold after Monday’s drop
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS