Tonight on Nightly Business Report, companies selling items deemed by some as racially insensitive. Some are removing them from shelves. Will others follow and just what is a business’ responsibility when it comes to lightning rod topics? And, the housing market continues to improve and a new type of buyer could add fuel to the comeback.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Special counsel Robert Mueller wants ex-Trump campaign boss Paul Manafort imprisoned for up to 24 years
- California governor accuses Trump of keeping disaster money from wildfire survivors
- R.E.M.'s publisher asks Twitter to remove video tweeted by Trump over use of the band's song
- Cramer's game plan: Investors shouldn't underestimate the importance of a trade deal with China
- Payless will begin to shutter its U.S. stores Sunday
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS