Tonight on Nightly Business Report, companies selling items deemed by some as racially insensitive. Some are removing them from shelves. Will others follow and just what is a business’ responsibility when it comes to lightning rod topics? And, the housing market continues to improve and a new type of buyer could add fuel to the comeback.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- AutoNation CEO Mike Jackson to step aside after nearly 20 years
- Trump to visit North Carolina, where rivers are still rising while homes and roadways remain submerged
- The Apple Watch Series 4 is a big, but expensive, upgrade
- Amazon is now the third largest digital ad platform in the US, closing in on Facebook and Google
- The Benioffs ride to Time's rescue — throwing Salesforce and its investors into Trump's cross hairs
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS