Tonight on Nightly Business Report, companies selling items deemed by some as racially insensitive. Some are removing them from shelves. Will others follow and just what is a business’ responsibility when it comes to lightning rod topics? And, the housing market continues to improve and a new type of buyer could add fuel to the comeback.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Beijing banned North Korean coal, and traders are scrambling
- HSBC blames 'largely unexpected economic and political events' for 62 percent drop in annual pre-tax profit
- Las Vegas Sands CEO says Japan casino resort could cost up to $10 billion
- Dozens of Chinese firms apply to use ‘Ivanka’ as their trademark
- Finding Wilbur Ross's footprint in China
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS