Tonight on Nightly Business Report, companies selling items deemed by some as racially insensitive. Some are removing them from shelves. Will others follow and just what is a business’ responsibility when it comes to lightning rod topics? And, the housing market continues to improve and a new type of buyer could add fuel to the comeback.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- United gives $10,000 voucher to passenger after bumping her from flight
- Dropbox jumps more than 40% in trading debut, after opening at $29 a share
- Facebook under fire: Mark Zuckerberg’s actions questionable in data scandal
- Five Dow stocks are in bear market territory. Why Merck and General Electric may be the ones to buy
- John Bolton is the 'wrong' choice for National Security Advisor, says retired US Army officer
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS