Tonight on Nightly Business Report, companies selling items deemed by some as racially insensitive. Some are removing them from shelves. Will others follow and just what is a business’ responsibility when it comes to lightning rod topics? And, the housing market continues to improve and a new type of buyer could add fuel to the comeback.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Three things to know before you trade bitcoin futures
- The FCC has reversed a 2015 rule that could change how you access and pay for internet service
- 8 popular As Seen on TV gifts for the holidays
- FCC resumes net neutrality meeting after brief security scare
- Cramer: The Disney-21st Century Fox deal gets rid of 'the ESPN problem'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS