Tonight on Nightly Business Report, companies selling items deemed by some as racially insensitive. Some are removing them from shelves. Will others follow and just what is a business’ responsibility when it comes to lightning rod topics? And, the housing market continues to improve and a new type of buyer could add fuel to the comeback.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Here's why this recession has been different from any other
- Coronavirus live updates: NY to allow bowling alleys and museums to reopen; California tops 600,000 cases
- Apple and Google remove Fortnite from their app stores—Here's the impact
- Election officials warn it could take weeks to determine results in November
- 'You can't turn a battleship around overnight': Jared Kushner downplays Saudi silence on Israel-UAE deal
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS