Tonight on Nightly Business Report, companies selling items deemed by some as racially insensitive. Some are removing them from shelves. Will others follow and just what is a business’ responsibility when it comes to lightning rod topics? And, the housing market continues to improve and a new type of buyer could add fuel to the comeback.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Homebuilder confidence jumps to 6-month high in October
- GM's Cruise will test self-driving cars in New York in 2018
- Goldman earnings breeze past expectations on trading beat
- Google just unveiled its first custom smartphone chip that helps you take better pictures
- Powell likely next Fed chief, though Yellen best suited: economists
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS