Tonight on Nightly Business Report, companies selling items deemed by some as racially insensitive. Some are removing them from shelves. Will others follow and just what is a business’ responsibility when it comes to lightning rod topics? And, the housing market continues to improve and a new type of buyer could add fuel to the comeback.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Pfizer CEO: This is what Trump doesn’t understand about the pharma industry
- After hours buzz: CSX, UAL, GIMO & more
- Google was overwhelmingly against Trump, now it's trying to win him over
- Former Apple engineer: Tim Cook made Apple a 'boring operations company'
- 52% of Americans disapprove of Trump's preparations for the Oval Office, says NBC-WSJ poll
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS