The Federal Reserve’s first interest rate hike in a decade is expected as early as this fall, an action with far-reaching implications for every corner of the world economy—from your mortgage rate to emerging-market trade. Our ongoing coverage—and what it means for your money—is being collected here.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 100 million Android users will now get more augmented reality apps, just like those on iPhone
- Vaping? You could be inhaling lead and arsenic, a new study says
- Olympic gold medalist Mikaela Shiffrin: I shunned social media during ski competition to avoid extra stress
- 'Nation of immigrants' no longer: USCIS updates mission statement
- Deficits may hurt US response to recessions, says Fed official
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS