Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Federal Reserve begins its two-day meeting today, so what do some of the nation’s top money managers, strategists and economists think the Fed will do next? And, why has the cost of college climbed so high?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Japan's Abe nominated Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize — reportedly after the US asked him to
- Oil is doing something it's never done before, and at least one expert considers it bullish
- Aging Americans are a big market for tech investors, who also want to track their parents
- Funko CEO says company not hindered by Toys R Us bankruptcy, promises 'insane year' for the brand
- How 2 long-gone European car brands are banking on the Geneva Motor Show for a chance at the future
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS