The stronger dollar cost corporate America tens of billions of dollars in the first quarter.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China said to call off high level trade talks with US as tariff war escalates
- Top VC Deals: Eventbrite and Farfetch go public, IndigoAg notches $3.5 billion valuation
- Wall Street's crypto guru shorted Tilray, but expects 'a monster weed business' in 5 or 6 years
- Trump HUD Secretary Ben Carson claims Kavanaugh allegations are part of a centuries old socialist plot
- Designer Rebecca Minkoff: We're willing to 'take a hit' on tariffs, not looking to raise prices
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS