Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the latest report on retail sales shows Americans have not forgotten how to spend and that could be good news for the economy. And, is there one retirement investment that’s better than owning individual stocks?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Venmo has 40 million users, PayPal reveals for first time
- Unlike most retailers, Lululemon is opening stores. But it's not one size fits all
- Facebook says the FTC privacy inquiry could cost as much as $5 billion
- Facebook jumps after reporting first-quarter earnings
- Microsoft pops after reporting better-than-expected earnings and revenue
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS