Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the latest report on retail sales shows Americans have not forgotten how to spend and that could be good news for the economy. And, is there one retirement investment that’s better than owning individual stocks?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- SoftBank plans to lend up to $20 billion to employees to invest in new fund: WSJ
- The often-hated open floor plan gets a new savior: The office pod
- Why YouTube's Susan Wojcicki limits her own kids' screen time
- Massive Arctic wildfires emitted more CO2 in June than Sweden does in an entire year
- The price of a cup of coffee may be the answer to fixing Social Security
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS