Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the bulls are out on Wall Street and there’s one sector that’s grabbing the attention of investors right now. And, will millions of Americans become eligible for overtime pay?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Ex-Trump adviser Michael Flynn to be sentenced on Dec. 18, according to court filing
- 'This is sickening': GOP Sen. Jeff Flake assails Donald Trump Jr. for Instagram post mocking assault
- Mark Cuban to Mavericks sexual harassment victims: 'I'm just sorry I didn't see it'
- Mohamed El-Erian isn't concerned about a global trade war but sees another major risk for the market
- Trump nominates ex-Fed economist Liang for Fed board seat
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS