Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, reports a big earnings miss and says it has a lot of obstacles working against it. And, after the billions of dollars in fines, why a new study shows little has changed on Wall Street.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Carl Icahn's son Brett is the leading candidate to take over his hedge fund
- Everyone's arguing about 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare,' which probably means it will sell big
- The best — and worst — US cities for freelancers in 2019
- Electric car start-ups — once seen as threat — now struggle to survive
- Scientists debate if lab-grown meat production could exacerbate climate change
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS