Tonight on Nightly Business Report, with stocks sitting near record levels, will the bears drive the next leg or the bears? And, why it’s very easy to pull one over on the agency that’s supposed to protect investors.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- A group of high-tech investors brought a 747 to Burning Man this year
- Greenback, US Treasury yields jump after Fed announcement
- Sen. Graham overheard on phone call imploring colleague to vote for GOP health bill
- Facebook leased space for up to 3,000 employees in San Francisco, says report
- Top cybersecurity CEO says hackers know humans, not computers, are 'weakest links'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS