Eamon Javers has the latest details on the deadly Amtrak train crash outside out Philadelphia.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- The Trump stock market looks a lot like Reagan's, and that may not be a good thing
- Trump says North Korea agreed to denuclearize. It hasn’t.
- Rare Bits has raised $6 million on the way to becoming cryptocurrency's answer to eBay
- Is Facebook’s Campbell Brown a force to be reckoned with? Or is she fake news?
- Average price of US gas jumps 9 cents, to $2.83 a gallon
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS