Tonight on Nightly Business Report, why tomorrow’s big employment report is proving to be one of the hardest to predict. And, the document that changed everything for the man who blew the whistle on UBS and the secret world of Swiss banking. The second part of our Whistleblower series continues tonight.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Worker confidence in finding a new job has hit a six-year high, but it might be a 'turning point'
- How to invest and pay off your student loans, according to the Broke Millennial
- US successfully flies its newest hypersonic missile on mighty Air Force bomber
- Sequels aren't the summer box office's problem — bad sequels are
- The red-hot IPO market this year could mean bad news for future stock returns
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS