Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Nasdaq closes at a record, topping its dot-com era high as we get earnings from some of the biggest technology companies like Google, Microsoft and Amazon. And, why earnings season is a big one for small caps.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Here are 4 tax breaks that you might get back if Congress reinstates deductions
- The 10 best US cities for tech workers don't include New York or San Francisco
- Uber teams up with start-up Grand Rounds to give big-company employees free rides to the doctor
- Amazon's latest Kindle Oasis lets you adjust the screen color for easier reading at night
- If Facebook hits this level it's a 'straight shot' back to the highs, technical analyst says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS