Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Nasdaq closes at a record, topping its dot-com era high as we get earnings from some of the biggest technology companies like Google, Microsoft and Amazon. And, why earnings season is a big one for small caps.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stocks are set to jump, with Dow futures pointing to a more than 800 point gain
- Brent crude could plunge to 'single-digit lows' if OPEC+ can't agree on output cuts, says Fitch
- UK cell towers torched amid bogus conspiracy theories that link 5G with coronavirus
- Coronavirus live updates: India cases rise despite ongoing lockdown, Singapore doles out third stimulus package
- Brent crude turns around briefly after hints that Russia and Saudi Arabia are 'very close' to a deal
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS