Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the European Union formally accuses Google of abusing its dominance in web searches. What does it mean for Google shareholders? And, something happened today at the ECB meeting in Frankfurt that’s likely never happened before.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stock futures steady after Tuesday's intraday comeback
- Bitcoin bounces back, surging above $50,000 after more buying from Square
- Climate change is not priced into markets but its effect could be substantial, experts say
- Billionaire investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala reveals how he's playing India's electric vehicle market
- Chinese court rules that a woman's housework is worth $128 a month
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS