Hilary Clinton and Marco Rubio have very different ideas on economic policy. John Harwood tells us where their focus could be.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Bitcoin volatility has plummeted, and that could be signaling a bottom, market watcher says
- Amazon's Alexa will now be your butler at Marriott hotels
- To boost diversity, pension funds and college endowments could insist on equitable hiring practices at big banks
- Dow futures tumble as China responds to latest Trump threat
- Wells Fargo considers combining wealth management divisions
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS