With the final arguments in Ellen Pao’s gender discrimination lawsuit against venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins coming Tuesday, there’s no question that gender disparity in Silicon Valley is now in the spotlight.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Cramer Remix: The best way to play the stress test results
- Cramer flags the market's 3 'most worrisome components' ahead of July's earnings wave
- Red Hat CEO on earnings-led stock drop: 'I would encourage investors to look long term'
- Trump, again and again, describes a world detached from reality
- Cramer's game plan: If you can't handle more combative Trump tweets, raise cash
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS