With the final arguments in Ellen Pao’s gender discrimination lawsuit against venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins coming Tuesday, there’s no question that gender disparity in Silicon Valley is now in the spotlight.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- The CEO of $2 billion start-up GitHub is stepping down
- Wisconsin bill giving $3 billion incentives to Foxconn advances
- White House jitters and Barcelona terror attack weigh on Asian shares; Nikkei falls 1.3%
- Police say they have killed perpetrators of 'terrorist attack' in town south of Barcelona
- Cramer Remix: This sell-off isn’t done, things could get uglier
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS