With the final arguments in Ellen Pao’s gender discrimination lawsuit against venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins coming Tuesday, there’s no question that gender disparity in Silicon Valley is now in the spotlight.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Cramer's tip to win the 2019 Stock Draft: Throw out conventional wisdom
- 'The ship is starting to turn' for Ford, says CFO
- Uber could go public with a valuation higher than GE, Caterpillar or Morgan Stanley
- Slack valued near $17 billion on secondary market ahead of public offering
- Amazon's advertising sales growth slowed dramatically in Q1
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS