With the final arguments in Ellen Pao’s gender discrimination lawsuit against venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins coming Tuesday, there’s no question that gender disparity in Silicon Valley is now in the spotlight.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- France votes in cliffhanger presidential election on Sunday
- Cuban and Paulson weigh in on China's "choppy" efforts on North Korean sanctions
- UBS chairman Weber says second round of French polls key
- Here's what United and Pepsi should do to put their April horribilis behind them
- How San Francisco marked the first officially sanctioned Weed Day on 4/20
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS