Tonight on Nightly Business Report. A spring rally on Wall Street as the Nasdaq closes in on its all-time closing high. And, the experimental drug that’s offering a glimmer of hope in the fight against Alzheimer’s.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Intel is ditching its wearables effort
- China says it's ready to deal with any fallout from trade row with US
- Stocks in Asia notch moderate gains after Wall Street rises on earnings
- South Africa's new president is lifting investor sentiment: Central bank chief
- California will get 400 National Guard troops to combat criminal activity under new agreement
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS