Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks soar as the Federal Reserve drops the word ‘patience’ from its policy statement and cuts its growth outlook for the economy. And, Starbucks launches a controversial initiative on race relations. But is it smart business?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Asian shares set to decline, taking cues from Wall Street's losses; OPEC meeting ahead
- Chevrolet is bringing back the Blazer as a crossover
- Cramer Remix: It was the hottest group in the market until Red Hat reported
- SpaceX’s Falcon Heavy rocket wins Air Force certification and a $130 million contract
- CVS Health CEO Larry Merlo: Confident Aetna deal will close later this year
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS