Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks soar as the Federal Reserve drops the word ‘patience’ from its policy statement and cuts its growth outlook for the economy. And, Starbucks launches a controversial initiative on race relations. But is it smart business?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Here's what could happen to your Kenmore warranty with Sears filing for bankruptcy
- The best time to book holiday travel is right now
- CBS should hire a woman as its new CEO — and industry insiders have some suggestions
- US and China find common ground in professional hockey, with help from a Chinese billionaire
- Rob Gronkowski gets 7 to 9 hours of sleep each night—here's the rest of his routine
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS