What does it mean when an investor shorts a stock? Here’s a look at how it works and the risks involved.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Ex-New York congressman Chris Collins sentenced to 26 months for insider-trading tip to son
- PopSockets CEO says Amazon uses 'bullying with a smile' to press for lower prices
- Disney reportedly ditches Fox name from branding, emails and logos
- Trump economic advisor Larry Kudlow says White House is 'looking at' changes to global anti-bribery law
- Mike Bloomberg is assembling a team of fundraising experts to recruit wealthy donors – but not to take their money
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS