What does it mean when an investor shorts a stock? Here’s a look at how it works and the risks involved.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin has died: AP, citing publicist
- Should you expect a 10 percent annual return? No, but you don't need to
- Where's Waldo? Watch this robot find him
- Housing tipping back to a buyer's market as sellers cut prices
- Billionaire Ray Dalio: Quit these 4 bad habits to start actually achieving your goals
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS