What does it mean when an investor shorts a stock? Here’s a look at how it works and the risks involved.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- ‘Pharma bro’ Shkreli's trial hits a rough patch as the court struggles to pick a pool of jurors
- SAP's chief strategy officer thinks blockchain is not a zero-sum game
- 'They've lost interest': Alibaba exec claims Chinese counterfeit market is sputtering
- Iran accuses US of ‘brazen’ plan to change its government
- 33-year-old Chinese entrepreneur says all companies need this to survive the future
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS