Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Wall Street walloped as the dollar soars and investors grow concerned about the Federal Reserve’s next move. And, could HBO’s new service change the way we watch television and transform the industry?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- GameStop shares surge in premarket as Reddit favorites rally again
- Tiger Woods suffered ‘a high energy fracture’ that makes his injuries ‘more difficult to heal,’ says orthopedic surgeon
- Facebook bans Myanmar's military accounts after deadly coup
- U.S. stock futures mixed following Dow's record close
- Stock markets 'look frothy,' but Standard Chartered CEO sees no reason to panic over inflation
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS