Tonight on Nightly Business Report, why the head of the European Central Bank is more upbeat on the outlook for the Eurozone’s economy than he has been in a while. And, the one retirement mistake you don’t want to make.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- White House moves up vaccine supply timeline, says U.S. will have enough for every adult by end of May
- Shares of Rocket Companies, a large short target of hedge funds, jump more than 70%
- Japanese billionaire to fly eight members of the public on SpaceX moon flight
- Nordstrom shares fall as shipping delays boost retailer's inventory heading into 2021
- Democrats aim to send $1.9 trillion Covid relief bill to Biden by the end of next week
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS