Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks set a record as Federal Reserve Chairman Janet Yellen says the central bank will remain patient when deciding when to raise rates. And, Home Depot shares hit a 52-week high on strong earnings as the company heads into its busiest season of the year: the spring.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stock futures steady after Tuesday's intraday comeback
- Bitcoin bounces back, surging above $50,000 after more buying from Square
- Climate change is not priced into markets but its effect could be substantial, experts say
- Billionaire investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala reveals how he's playing India's electric vehicle market
- Chinese court rules that a woman's housework is worth $128 a month
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS