Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the S&P 500 closes at a record as do small caps. The Dow Jones Industrial Average breaks 18,000 for the first time this year. Is the market set up for more big gains and where should you put your money now? And, President Obama tells tech CEOs that they must come together to battle one of the biggest threats to business, cyber crimes.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- GameStop shares soar more than 100% amid executive shuffle
- General Motors says worst of global chip shortage may be behind it
- Verizon is the top bidder on 5G spectrum, committing more than $45 billion
- How raising minimum wage to $15 per hour could affect workers and small businesses
- Shares of SPAC for electric-car company Lucid plummet 20% more after merger announcement
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS