Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the S&P 500 closes at a record as do small caps. The Dow Jones Industrial Average breaks 18,000 for the first time this year. Is the market set up for more big gains and where should you put your money now? And, President Obama tells tech CEOs that they must come together to battle one of the biggest threats to business, cyber crimes.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Airlines cancel thousands of flights after winter storm Avery surprises East Coast
- American CEOs don't see US economic slowdown yet, says head of executive group
- This NYC restaurant lets you fish for your own meal
- Supreme Court says it will hear 2020 census case, setting up showdown over citizenship question
- What will cause the next recession? Gary Shilling explains why it could be the Fed
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS