Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the S&P 500 closes at a record as do small caps. The Dow Jones Industrial Average breaks 18,000 for the first time this year. Is the market set up for more big gains and where should you put your money now? And, President Obama tells tech CEOs that they must come together to battle one of the biggest threats to business, cyber crimes.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Chinese tourism growth slows during the Lunar New Year holiday
- US and China are said to be outlining deal to end trade war
- Jussie Smollett charged with felony for alleged false report of hate-crime attack
- Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen to testify before US House oversight panel next week
- US economic momentum can hold the cycle for a 'few more quarters,' JP Morgan's Kolanovic says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS