Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the S&P 500 closes at a record as do small caps. The Dow Jones Industrial Average breaks 18,000 for the first time this year. Is the market set up for more big gains and where should you put your money now? And, President Obama tells tech CEOs that they must come together to battle one of the biggest threats to business, cyber crimes.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 10 sailors missing after USS John S. McCain collides with 600-foot tanker
- Asian shares subdued following Bannon departure as US-South Korea military drills begin
- The US and South Korea are holding war games. Here's how North Korea might respond
- An investor trying to bridge the gap between tech and D.C. has some advice for Trump: Hire faster
- Trump to lay out US strategy for Afghanistan on Monday night
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS