Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Nasdaq 5000 is within reach, a level synonymous with the dot com bubble and bust. But the index is a lot different now than it was back then. And, why Costco decided to ditch American Express after 16 years of only being able to use that card at the retailer.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump agrees to deal in which TikTok will partner with Oracle and Walmart
- 'Schitt's Creek' or 'The Good Place' could give cable a rare chance to shine at the Emmys
- Trump wants to move 'without delay' to replace Ginsburg, setting up epic Supreme Court fight before election
- CDC reverses controversial coronavirus guidance that said people without symptoms may not need a test
- ‘A woman of valour’ — Supreme Court mourns the loss of Justice Ginsburg
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS