Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks drop as the new Greek Prime Minister remains defiant, setting his government on a collision course with creditors. And, work resumes at the West coast ports after the weekend shutdown, but is the damage already done?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- U.S. stock index futures choppy as yields fluctuate
- Amazon-backed food delivery firm Deliveroo picks London for its blockbuster debut
- Major oil producers to review supply cuts in critical OPEC meeting
- EU threatens legal action against the UK — again — over Northern Ireland deal
- Australian treasurer says talks with Facebook on new media law were ‘protracted and difficult’
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS