Tonight on Nightly Business Report, employers created more jobs than expected last month, wages rebounded and more people re-entered the labor market. Does the strong January jobs report put a June rate hike by the Federal Reserve back on the table? And, following Anthem’s data breach, many want to know why health care companies tend to spend a lot less that others on cyber security.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Republican Rep. Justin Amash says President Trump 'has engaged in impeachable conduct'
- Market will return to all-time highs despite trade war jitters, Wall Street bull Ed Yardeni predicts
- Tim Cook: 'If you love what you do, you will never work a day in your life' is 'total crock'
- Apple CEO Tim Cook to the class of 2019: 'My generation has failed you'
- A tight labor market is holding small businesses back from expanding in this hot economy
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS