There may be big changes coming to the way the internet is run, but should it be considered a utility and regulated like one?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- No 'Nerd Prom' for Trump as president says he'll skip White House Correspondent's dinner
- Democrats elect Tom Perez as new DNC chair in narrow victory over Rep. Keith Ellison
- The American Greed Report: Don’t get stuck with stolen goods: These are the most trafficked items
- UPS tests drone deliveries via high-tech truck
- Take a ride with Embark, the self-driving truck positioning itself against Uber's Otto
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS