Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Exxon Mobil reports a sharp drop in profits but the biggest American oil and gas producer performed better than many of its rivals. And, President Obama unveils his $4 trillion budget setting the stage for a showdown in Washington.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Biden agrees to limit number of people who will get checks in Covid relief plan
- President Joe Biden slams governors for lifting mask mandates, calls it 'Neanderthal thinking'
- Apple has an easy new way to copy all your photos and videos to Google Photos
- Snowflake falls after product revenue forecast fails to impress
- Okta says it's buying security rival Auth0 for $6.5 billion, sending stock plunging
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS