SpaceX and Boeing plan to build space “taxis” that can American astronauts to the International Space Station by 2017, and both companies appeared together at a NASA press conference Monday to unveil updates in the space agency’s commercial crew carrier competition.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Carl Icahn's son Brett is the leading candidate to take over his hedge fund
- Everyone's arguing about 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare,' which probably means it will sell big
- The best — and worst — US cities for freelancers in 2019
- Electric car start-ups — once seen as threat — now struggle to survive
- Scientists debate if lab-grown meat production could exacerbate climate change
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS