Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks are at new highs and the data seems to say the economy is getting stronger. But do Wall Street and Main Street have the same view?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Assange's revenge? DNC Wikileak lights up social media, steps on Kaine VP nod
- Blast tears through Kabul, killing dozens and leaving hundreds wounded
- Oil is a 'perfect match' to 2008—and a technician says that's not a good thing
- DC flexes muscles at Comic Con, drops Justice League, Wonder Woman trailers
- Why summer might be the best time to cut costs, and ask for a raise
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS