Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks are at new highs and the data seems to say the economy is getting stronger. But do Wall Street and Main Street have the same view?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- AT&T strikes 'perfect match' deal with Time Warner in blockbuster $85B marriage
- Massive Web attack was 'sophisticated, highly coordinated', special malware used
- Why a potential AT&T, Time Warner merger might be more sizzle than steak
- Jewelry makers test whether lab-grown diamonds are still a girl’s best friend
- In Gettysburg, Trump vows NAFTA renegotiation, opposition to AT&T/Time Warner deal
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS