Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks are at new highs and the data seems to say the economy is getting stronger. But do Wall Street and Main Street have the same view?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stock futures slightly higher after S&P 500 snaps seven-day winning streak
- Games help Tencent smash second-quarter earnings expectations as potential WeChat ban looms
- Russia says there is 'major information warfare' against its coronavirus vaccine
- Coronavirus live updates: Russia rejects vaccine criticism; UK now in recession
- GOP, Dems share blame for unemployment benefits lapse, voters say in CNBC/Change poll
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS