Tonight on Nightly Business Report, if oil prices continue to crumble, what might happen to one of America’s greatest economic success stories: North Dakota’s Bakken shale. And, are retailers worried about the soft Black Friday sales numbers?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Brent crude breaks $70 after Saudi Arabia's oil facilities attacked by Yemen's Houthis
- Futures slip after Senate passes $1.9 trillion Covid relief bill
- U.S. hits record daily Covid vaccinations but health officials warn against loosening restrictions
- NBA Commissioner Adam Silver supports new league that pays high schoolers $100,000
- Investors haven't fully grasped inflation is 'dead ahead,' economist Mark Zandi warns
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS