Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the economy grew at its fastest pace in more than a decade as consumers shopped and businesses spent. But will the strength in the third quarter continue into the fourth? And, Apple goes where no stock has gone before, touching a $700 billion valuation.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen reportedly investigated for bank fraud exceeding $20 million
- Asia mixed in early trade as investors look to US-China tariff talks
- Twitter CEO Dorsey says platform is 'ready to question everything' amid banning controversies
- Reagan budget guru David Stockman: An 'unhinged White House’ will prompt a market crash
- This start-up aims to do genomic tests on memory champs, newborns and 110-year olds
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS