Tonight on Nightly Business Report, double-digit gains for the year are once again a possibility for the major averages and that is raising the question for investors – which is better: passive or active investing? We’ll take a look.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Ex-Goldman economist Jim O'Neill says China's economy 'well on the way' to recover from coronavirus
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Nikola, Comcast, Roku & more
- Eli Lilly CEO: Speed and industry cooperation are aiding coronavirus treatment development
- Why iPhone users are suddenly going wild creating custom looks for their home screens
- Apple, Microsoft, Amazon and Alphabet are buys at these levels, Jim Cramer says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS