Tonight on Nightly Business Report, October was essentially two months in one. The first: a pullback like we haven’t seen in some time. The other: a fierce comeback. So how does this set up for the markets and investors for the rest of the year?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Tree pods and beach bedrooms: Social distancing in the Maldives
- After market's November surge, there may be less of a chance for a big 'Santa rally'
- Trump pardons Michael Flynn, former national security advisor who admitted lying to FBI
- The CDC is expected to shorten Covid quarantine time, something most everyone seems to agree on
- ‘We should be substantially back to normal’ by summer 2021, says Operation Warp Speed's chief science advisor
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS