Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Federal Reserve ends its bond-buying program, but did the historic move to stimulate the economy work? And, what happens to the housing market now that the central bank’s stimulus program is over?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Jack Dorsey is offering to sell the first tweet as an NFT and the highest bid is $2.5 million
- Op-ed: Biden and Xi are offering dueling worldviews — the winner will shape the global future
- The Senate passed Biden’s $1.9 trillion stimulus bill – here’s what’s next
- Senate passes $1.9 trillion Covid relief bill, House Democrats plan final approval Tuesday
- Unemployment benefits end next week. It may be too late for Congress to stop it, experts say
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS