Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the price of oil breaks below $80 a barrel during the trading day. That’s good news for drivers but could be bad news for parts of the job market. And, a week after Apple Pay’s launch, why did CVS and Rite Aid disable their Apple Pay technology?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Black Friday shopping in stores craters 52% during pandemic as e-commerce sales surge
- Six things to consider before you buy a new TV this holiday season
- Energy is where investors send money ‘to die’ but there is one stock to like in the space, trader says
- Congress stalled on stimulus talks and time is running out as millions face a 'benefits cliff'
- Coronavirus vaccines may help travel recover, but it may take years to fully rebound, experts say
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS