Tonight on Nightly Business Report, it was one of the ugliest days in the oil pits in years. Prices dove more than 4% as traders search for a floor in prices. And, a handful of big banks reported earnings, but did they deliver the signs of growth investors had been looking for?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Nationalism on natural resources is surging, and could spell danger for commodities
- Stock futures lower after a steep sell-off on Wall Street amid surging bond yields
- Airlines are changing their flight destinations after the devastating shock of Covid
- In battle with U.S., China to focus on 7 'frontier' technologies from chips to brain-computer fusion
- Somebody hijacked Salesforce's LinkedIn account and posted support for Black Lives Matter
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS