What might a college education look like 25 years from now? What will the student body look like? And what could be the impact of rising tuition costs and the current student loan bubble? In the final installment of our three-part series on the future of education, Sharon Epperson gives us a glimpse into the changing landscape of higher education.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Dow falls more than 300 points as Powell fails to ease rate fears, Nasdaq goes negative on the year
- The Nasdaq must recoup this one level to prevent an even bigger downturn, strategist says
- Gap forecasts return to sales growth in 2021, sending shares higher despite sales miss
- The Trade Desk stock drops 20% in two days after Google clarifies ad-tracking policy
- Biden climate envoy John Kerry talking to banks, asset managers about mobilizing capital for clean energy
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS