Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the blue chip Dow Industrial Average rises to an intraday high as investors place their bets ahead of a crucial two-day meeting of the Federal Reserve.
And, will gas prices fall below $3 a gallon this fall? We have the details of a new report.
- DoorDash stock falls after company drops first earnings report since going public
- House passes Equality Act which would expand LGBTQ protections
- AT&T to spin off DirecTV, AT&T TV Now and U-Verse into new company valued at $16.25 billion
- CDC study finds nursing home residents who appear to have recovered from Covid were reinfected with an even worse case
- Coinbase's crypto holdings jumped ninefold last year to over $300 million as bitcoin surged
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS