Prices on same major grains may be heading lower right here at home. That’s because just today the government reported a bumper crop of corn, soybeans and what. With so much product coming out of U.S. farms, prices on those major crops all edged lower in trading today. So will record-setting crop yields translate into lower prices at the grocery store?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Biden agrees to limit number of people who will get checks in Covid relief plan
- President Joe Biden slams governors for lifting mask mandates, calls it 'Neanderthal thinking'
- Apple has an easy new way to copy all your photos and videos to Google Photos
- Snowflake falls after product revenue forecast fails to impress
- Okta says it's buying security rival Auth0 for $6.5 billion, sending stock plunging
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS